We’re looking for you,
Sales & partnerships superstar!
Language requirements: fluent in Finnish & English
Additional languages seen as an advantage!
Scaling the business alongside individuals with a growth mindset and an experimental attitude.
If you're eager to work in a growth-company (fast-paced, low-hierarchy, and at times chaotic) environment, motivated to experiment and grow, and excited to serve the world's biggest companies, this is for you. Keep reading!
Catapult is a fast-growing company, a pro in the international tech & innovation field.
We are an ambitious and fun team consisting of business minds, techies, researchers, data analysts, marketing gurus, and visionaries.
At Catapult we help big organisations and corporates across Europe with data-driven research results on the tech & innovation markets based on the companies’ development needs.
On top of this, we equip these organisations with our sophisticated SaaS platform within tech & innovation, when our team’s consultative works are not needed.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Sales & Partnerships Superstar to join our team; working on scaling the business together with individuals who share a growth mindset and an experimental attitude.
- Managing your own sales profitability responsibilities
- Managing your customer accounts
- Adapting consultative-communicative approach with sales leads and customers
- Actively managing the lead pipeline and prioritising opportunities
- Developing penetration strategies
- Conducting team meetings to share wins and failures aiming at team level development
- Providing insights for the purpose of product learning and development
- A tech-savvy attitude & person
- Ability to work under pressure and constant change
- Proven track record in making results happen
- Exceptional Finnish and English (additional languages seen as an advantage!)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Development mindset
- Analytical mindset
- Highly self-driven
Not just a basic 9-17 job
Flexibility in working remotely
Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team
Development Team Days 4 times a year
An office located in the Helsinki centre
Learning opportunities for professional growth
Diversity in everything
We take pride in being a diverse team (check out the map below to see what cultures are represented in Catapult)! Diversity comes in different shapes – we also love leveraging various opinions and styles. Sparring (intellectually!) is always welcomed.
Trust and transparency
We put immense trust in every Catapulter. Each team member has the ownership over their own product/project. Transparency, open communication, inclusion and the ability to impact decisions is what we build on at Catapult.
The culture of experimentation
Our team members are encouraged and applauded for testing and experimenting. In constant search for more optimal ways to do things, our team is given the freedom to go through the constant try-fail-learn cycle!